Re: Help - my consultants cannot write!

Subject: Re: Help - my consultants cannot write!
From: John Allred <jack -at- allrednet -dot- com>
To: "Porrello, Leonard" <lporrello -at- illumina -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 16:36:41 -0500

Education is not done to a person or poured into him. Education is what a person achieves through intelligent decisions and by dint of committed effort and perseverance. It's a constantly renewed goal.

If a kid goes to college and reads only the assigned books, education will elude him, no matter what the school attests to on parchment. If a mechanic reads widely, he'll probably end up with more useful knowledge than the majority of college graduates.

Business and industry rely on certification too much in some cases.

http://www.doctohelp.com