Two (2) Guest Bloggers \ Writers for LavaCon Contest - free admission

Subject: Two (2) Guest Bloggers \ Writers for LavaCon Contest - free admission
From: Al Martine <almartine -at- inktopia -dot- net>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 10:45:18 -0500

Hi everyone,

Since officially I need to state this in the form of a discussable question, who here would like to go to LavaCon for free, and get a chance for some portfolio materials?

Working with the LavaCon conference, we're running a contest this week to secure two guest writers for the upcoming event. You'll need to get there, pay for food, drink, etc but the conference fees are covered.

Interested? Great - Go here for details, FAQs, and some terms - http://www.goo.gl/5eX0h

If you know you can't make the Nov 13th event, could you pass this to any work colleagues that may be interested?

OK, this still isn't really discussable so how about this: what do you want us to cover? We have images, writing, audio and even video at our disposal.

take care,
al

http://www.doctohelp.com