RE: introducing steps

Subject: RE: introducing steps
From: "Porrello, Leonard" <lporrello -at- illumina -dot- com>
To: 'Phil Stokes' <philstokes03 -at- googlemail -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 18:35:03 +0000

I see your point and agree. The phrase, "over-analyze" just struck me as odd since it literally means about the same thing as "over-understand." And by "literally"," I intend the same thing as the dictionary does: "in the literal or strict sense."

Was that Wittgenstein before or after he changed his mind about everything?