Re: The legalese pages

Subject: Re: The legalese pages
From: Ruth Sessions <ruthsessions03051 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>, Milan DavidoviÄ <milan -dot- lists -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 21:10:48 -0700 (PDT)

Kevin:

I've actually been asked once or twice to edit the legalese, but in the end, the legal department
has the last say about what goes out. Sadly, the stuff generally is difficult to read and as a result
most likely no one reads the entire section---they die of boredom first!

;-o
RuthÂ
Ruth Sessions
603/886-7355