RE: Generate One TOC from multiple Word Docs

Subject: RE: Generate One TOC from multiple Word Docs
From: "Don White" <writer -at- jrtcllc -dot- com>
To: "'Dan Goldstein'" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 23:30:53 -0400

Well, I really, really appreciate the sarcasm. In fact, there's nothing
finer than the faint whiff of sarcasm. Imagine my surprise - I've only used
MS Word since Word v3 - that one might create a single TOC if one (dared)
use Master Document.

Of course, most of us who have made the mistake, in the past, of creating a
Master Document lived to regret it and have never used it again. Oh, my
mistake.

Cheers,

Donald H. White
James River Technical Communications