RE: Adobe Technical Communication Suite 3.5

Subject: RE: Adobe Technical Communication Suite 3.5
From: "Veronica Kutt" <veronica -at- front-runner -dot- com>
To: "'R D'" <jaguarjam -at- yahoo -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 09:28:15 -0500

Hi RD,

I'm Veronica Kutt, President of Front Runner Training, in Toronto, Canada.
We provide training, consulting and software sales in the following
products; Adobe, ePublisher Pro, oXygen, and more!

We don?t recommend upgrading unless there is a compelling reason to do so.
Are you using FrameMaker version 8? Which version of RH and Captivate are
you using? Are you using Structured or Unstructured FrameMaker? Do you have
a large volume of content that is being reused? Are you needing to integrate
the tools now? Are your documents being translated into other languages?

You need to determine your current pain points with the software you're
using to determine if it makes sense to spend the extra money on an upgrade.

There are occasions when a client asks Front Runner about upgrading, once
they think about their issues, sometimes they decide to take some refresher
training instead, because all they need to do is get back up to speed on
things they've forgotten in their current version of the software.

The issues to consider that may make sense to upgrade, are the integration
of FrameMaker and Robohelp, translation and content reuse.

If you would like to discuss this in more detail, feel free to call us at
1-877-999-0155.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Veronica Kütt
President
Front Runner Training, a Div. of Front Runner Publishing Solutions Inc.
416-515-0155
Call Toll free: 1-877-999-0155
veronica -at- front-runner -dot- com