RE: Finding suitable jobs WAS: Job listings with demand for salary

Subject: RE: Finding suitable jobs WAS: Job listings with demand for salary
From: "Porrello, Leonard" <lporrello -at- illumina -dot- com>
To: 'John Allred' <jack -at- allrednet -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 16:41:11 +0000

What harm can come of looking all over? You may even end up with two offers in hand that you can leverage, one from out of town and one in town. Or who knows, maybe you'll find work someplace you'd like even better. If you have the time to search, why not look for jobs in all of the places that you'd really like to live?