RE: RoboHelp 9 and FrameMaker 9 vs. FrameMaker 10

Subject: RE: RoboHelp 9 and FrameMaker 9 vs. FrameMaker 10
From: "Maxwell Hoffmann" <mhoffmann -at- globalizationpartners -dot- com>
To: "'Trish Robertson'" <trobertson -at- casenetllc -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 19:06:39 -0800

I would recommend upgrading to Adobe Tech Comm Suite 3.5, which includes
FrameMaker 10 and RoboHelp 9. At GPI, we recently did 3 projects that
published various types of FrameMaker documents into WebHelp from RoboHelp
via TCS3.5.

It is possible to work with the two products *without* TCS, but they are
better integrated out of the box in TCS. Our clients were very pleased with
the results. In addition, Tech Comm Suite includes Acrobat Pro, Captivate
and Photoshop.

Maxwell Hoffmann
Director, Multilingual Document Globalization Practice
Globalization Partners International (GPI)
Direct: +1 503-336-5952 Mobile: +1 503-805-3719 US Toll Free: 866-272-5874
Global Fax: +1 202-478-0956
Adobe Community Expert: FrameMaker