Re: Yay or Nay - OP

Subject: Re: Yay or Nay - OP
From: Phil Snow Leopard <philstokes03 -at- googlemail -dot- com>
To: "techwrl (techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 00:21:04 +0700

I'd imagine obesity is more to do with diet than spelling or even one's attitude toward spelling...

'gimme gimme gimme' generation? You need to know how to spell 'Angry birds' (not 'Angri birdz') if you want to search for and download it.

David Crystal has a very good book called 'Txtng: The Gr8 Db8' that seems germane to this discussion.

Amazon link:
http://www.amazon.com/Txtng-Gr8-Db8-David-Crystal/dp/0199571333/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_8

Phil
Tech Writer