Is there a term for this?

Subject: Is there a term for this?
From: "John J. McDermott, CPLP" <jjm -at- jkintl -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 10:10:44 -0700

On 2/6/2012 11:55 PM, Joe Weinmunson <litlfrog -at- gmail -dot- com>wrote:

Is there a term for this?
When I did customer support the term was PICNIC error: Problem In Chair, Not In Computer

John J. McDermott, CPLP
Learning and Performance Consultant
jjm at
Add an A for the Arts To STEM and get STEAM and a strong engine to move forward.


You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-
To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-leave -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Looking for articles on Technical Communications? Head over to our online magazine at

Looking for the archived Techwr-l email discussions? Search our public email archives @


Previous by Author: Re: Question about a Home Wireless Network
Next by Author: Re: What type of document is this?
Previous by Thread: Stroop effect in dense reference material (was RE: Is there a term for this?
Next by Thread: Re: Is there a term for this?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads