RE: cloud backup services, for EXE files ?

Subject: RE: cloud backup services, for EXE files ?
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: Laura Lemay <lemay -at- lauralemay -dot- com>, Katherine Noftz Nagel <lists -at- masterworkconsulting -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 14:11:40 -0500

I don't use any online storage (except some of my mail
that Google holds hostage...), so I don't have any
experience with these services.

Do they allow you to strongly encrypt your data on
its way to storage?

Or are you relying on the good offices of the provider
not to peek, and not allow others to peek?

Is encryption an option? Default?

If it's optional, how much overhead/latency does it
appear to add to the process?

- k (paranoia will destroy ya)

or disclosing it.