Re: Post on Technical Writing vs. Technical Communication

Subject: Re: Post on Technical Writing vs. Technical Communication
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Combs, Richard" <richard -dot- combs -at- polycom -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 13:06:50 -0400

I know I pigeon-holed myself there with "write" but it could lend
itself to other activities such as graphics work, design work, review
work, UX stuff, UA stuff, video work... You know, all that stuff that
now goes into getting a product out the door.

--
Bill Swallow
Content Solutions Manager

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help