RE: tech writing recruiters

Subject: RE: tech writing recruiters
From: "Will Husa Documentation Solutions" <will -dot- husa -at- 4techwriter -dot- com>
To: "'Kari Gulbrandsen'" <kkgulbrandsen -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 11:40:51 -0500

It's been my experience that when a recruiter says that they found you
through LinkedIn (and not through some job board), that's usually a clue
that you're dealing with a professional recruiter. Many times, these
recruiters are working "exclusively" with a company to fill a spot. It may
be your best chance at securing work, contract or permanent.

Will Husa
Technical Writer
Will Husa Documentation Solutions
Phone: 708.927.3569
Skype ID: william.husa
will -dot- husa -at- 4techwriter -dot- com