Re: Speaking of Flash vs HTML5...( was RE: RE: Most innovative user doc output

Subject: Re: Speaking of Flash vs HTML5...( was RE: RE: Most innovative user doc output
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: jimmy -at- breck-mckye -dot- com
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:26:10 -0700

What it is about is bottom line. Business likes to make one investment,
not to have to make multiple investments over and over again. The answer
to the issue of IOS not being able to read Flash is simple in an enterprise
setting with captive users: tell the users the company isn't going to buy
any IOS devices,isn't going to support them and anyone who buys their own
won't be able to access the enterprise through it and will need to carry
the company-approved device as well.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help