What is the block called

Subject: What is the block called
From: John Posada <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 11:58:01 -0400

Hi, guys...your help on IS/ARE was valuable. Thanks

New question...if you have an application that places a block on your
Facebook Timeline, what is the official FB name of the block? If I was
doing a web page, I'd call it a widget, but I don't think that is
appropriate in the post-FB world.

John Posada
Rock portfolio: http://jposada.zenfolio.com/musicportfolio
Twitter: @rockbandphotos
Blog: http://jposada.zenfolio.com/blog

Create and publish documentation through multiple channels with Doc-To-Help. Choose your authoring formats and get any output you may need.

Try Doc-To-Help, now with MS SharePoint integration, free for 30-days.



You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-leave -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
http://www.techwhirl.com/email-discussion-groups/ for more resources and info.

Looking for articles on Technical Communications? Head over to our online magazine at http://techwhirl.com

Looking for the archived Techwr-l email discussions? Search our public email archives @ http://techwr-l.com/archives


Previous by Author: IS or ARE
Next by Author: RE: Technical Writing vs. Professional Writing
Previous by Thread: Group writing
Next by Thread: Re: What is the block called

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads