RE: The great note-taking divide is coming

Subject: RE: The great note-taking divide is coming
From: "Ward, Teri A" <teri -dot- a -dot- ward -at- boeing -dot- com>
To: John Allred <john2 -at- allrednet -dot- com>, Editor in Chief <editorialstandards -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 17:28:37 +0000

I always thought the whole point of cursive was that it was *faster* than printing each letter separately. Connecting the letters in a continuous flowing motion. To me printing each letter separately is much more laborious than cursive and should only be done when required, such as crossword puzzles and forms that require you to print.

This is one of the (very) few times that I'm glad I'm old. And I will happily write cursive the rest of my life until they pry that pen from my cold dead fingers. :)

Teri Anne Ward
Seattle, WA