Re: Wikipedia question

Subject: Re: Wikipedia question
From: yehoshua paul <ysp10182 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Peter Neilson <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 12:02:18 +0300

I am not surprised that the article in Hebrew was accepted. Based on my own
personal impressions, and the things that I have heard and read, I would
consider the information there to be unbalanced, and written from an
Israeli perspective.
Compare the Hebrew and English articles on Rambam hospital. The Hebrew
article while informative also reads like an advertisement for the hospital.
If your director has achieved sufficient global notability then someone
will eventually write an article on him. I wouldn't bother writing one for
him, you won't own it or be able to control it, and as you have already
seen the article will probably keep on getting deleted because the person
has not achieved a sufficient level of international fame/relevance to
justify his own Wikipedia page.

Yehoshua