Re: Make Your Voice Heard: Take the Adobe Tech Comm Survey: What You SAY is What You Get

Subject: Re: Make Your Voice Heard: Take the Adobe Tech Comm Survey: What You SAY is What You Get
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: Jan Cohen <najnehoc -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 14:02:49 -0700

All Whois says is that Grey Digital provides registration services. Whether
they are fully or partially involved is not the issue. Adobe could still
get them to set up the server properly. If the subdomains all reference
files on a server, then the main domain (and its related www) should also
as well.

-Tony

Learn more: http://bit.ly/13xpg5n