Re: Punctuation in quotes -- American style

Subject: Re: Punctuation in quotes -- American style
From: "William Sherman" <bsherman77 -at- embarqmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 22:29:44 -0400

We also didn't have as many users who cudof ben brane surgins if there brother and law hadint gotten the last seet on da bus to skool that day.

If you wonder who we are writing for sometime, open up Yahoo.com, pick any article, and go read the comments.

The lack of grammar and the lack of spelling will let you see what we are really up against. Even as poor as my grammar can be at times, I'm nearly a brane surgin compared to those writing in the comments.

Now to be scared a bit more, read the article.

Odds are you will find more than a few mistakes in words, sentences, and such. And they are professional writers.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lauren" <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net>