Subject: TechWhirl Third Annual Tech Comm Halloween Horror Stories Festival
From: TechWhirl Admin <admin -at- techwhirl -dot- com>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 10:39:32 -0400

Time to multichannel your inner Stephen King and Dean Koontz, and share the
scare. We want your tech comm horror stories, real or imagined, for our
2013 Tech Comm Halloween Horror Stories Festival, our annual homage to
(non)corporeal communication. Halloween is one of our three favorite
holidays at TechWhirl, and we like to celebrate by giving Whirlers and
other tech writers a chance to be a bit more creative that the usual day
job allows.

We'd love to see a little single sorcery, or maybe a how-to on interviewing
the ghosts in the machines, or whatever tale of the macabre world of
corporate politics your mind and word processor can conjure. Send us your
original content by October 18th, along with your head(less) shot. We'll
publish the most bewitching entries during the last week of October.

Read all about it here:
http://techwhirl.com/submit-tech-comm-halloween-horror-stories-2013/

We're eagerly anticipating your submission....

Online Magazine and Discussions for Today's Tech Writer

Follow TechWhirl on
Twitter: @TechWriterToday
Facebook: facebook.com/techwriterlist
Google+: plus.ly/TechWhirl