Subject: TechWhirl: Technical Communication Recap for March 7, 2014
From: INKtopia Admin <admin -at- inktopia -dot- net>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 12:16:07 -0500

The past two weeks have been somewhat of a blur for the gang here at
time last week (look for some summaries of the happenings over the next few
weeks), and hearing about a number of product releases in our little corner
of the world. We know that producers of technical content have a number of
high-quality tools to choose from, and these vendors pay attention to what
their users are asking for. If you haven't made time to research what's new
on the tool front, this is a great time to do so, with so many upgraded
products to choose from.

Our vendor partners pay attention to the TechWhirl community, which means
you have the opportunity to make your voice heard. Add your thoughts and
comments by registering for the
forum<http://community.techwhirl.com/entry/register?Target=categories>.
Don't forget to check out the archives <http://www.techwr-l.com/>, and
subscribe
to the email list<http://www.techwr-l.com/frequently-asked-questions.html#subscribe>to
see who's talking about what.

I'm still looking for a vendor who can provide me with a comfy pair of tech
comm running shoes to keep up with what's happening in our field every day...
recommendations appreciated J

Have a great weekend,

-Connie and the gang at TechWhirl
In Case You Missed it: This Week @ TechWhirl

*New features and articles on http://TechWhirl.com <http://techwhirl.com/>*
*:*

- Tech Writer This Week March 6, 2014 | http://bit.ly/1icUOAe
- MadCap Flare 10 - A Review, by Neil Perlin | http://bit.ly/1lBAw8q
- MadCap Flare 10 First Look Review, by Andrea Altenburg |
http://bit.ly/1olNXX3
- ClickHelp: Helping Small and Medium-sized Businesses Realize the
Potential of Documentation, by Connie Giordano | http://bit.ly/1eWzWtK

*Technical Communication news on http://TechWhirl.com/news
<http://techwhirl.com/news>:*

- Madcap Software Launches New Madpak Technical Communications Suite |
http://ow.ly/2EopnO
- Adobe Integrates Digital Publishing Suite and Experience Manager |
http://ow.ly/2ElYl4

Social Media and the Chance to Follow TechWhirl:

- Our Google Plus Page - what's happening behind the scenes |
http://goo.gl/SO0R4
- Will you be our Friend? Please, you know you want to click |
http://goo.gl/tDrW7
- Want all this TechWhirl goodness a few characters @ a time |
http://goo.gl/itjDg
- Updates from TechWhirl delivered to your email in box |
http://bit.ly/tjshxU
- Or, try our RSS feed (great on Flipboard) | http://goo.gl/msLzu

Sponsored Posts

- MadCap Software: Meet Your MadWorld 2014 Presenters: Scott
DeLoach<http://www.madcapsoftware.com/blog/2014/02/25/meet-your-madworld-2014-presenters-scott-deloach/>
- Scriptorium: What I learned at tcworld
India<http://www.scriptorium.com/2014/02/what-i-learned-at-tcworld-india/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=what-i-learned-at-tcworld-india>
- Adobe Systems: Leveraging cloud services for collaboration in RoboHelp
11<http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2014/02/leveraging-popular-cloud-services-for-collaboration-in-robohelp-11.html>
- EasyDITA: New ISO Standard for Content Management of Product
Documentation<http://easydita.com/new-iso-standard-for-content-management-of-product-documentation/>

SPONSOR-Luv

We want to send a very special "thank you" to our sponsors for their
support.

*Platinum*: Adobe Systems
Incorporated<http://www.runaware.com/clients/adobe/techsuite/>

*Gold: *ComponentOne Software <http://bit.ly/doc-to-help>, Madcap
Software<http://www.madcapsoftware.com/products/flare/overview.aspx#whatsnew>

*Silver*: Vancouver Island University <http://pr.viu.ca/techcomm/>,
easyDITA<http://easydita.com/>

Helping the world explore the art of content and communications

Follow TechWhirl on
Twitter: @TechWriterToday
Facebook: facebook.com/techwriterlist
Google+: *plus.google.com/+techwhirl
<https://plus.google.com/+techwhirl>*
Doc-To-Help 2014 v1 now available. SharePoint 2013 support, NetHelp enhancements, and more. Read all about it.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/NNcWqS