RE: Framemaker - Save as HTML, but something is wrong with the CSS

Subject: RE: Framemaker - Save as HTML, but something is wrong with the CSS
From: "Wroblewski, Victoria" <victoria -dot- wroblewski -at- necect -dot- com>
To: "Sweet, Gregory (HEALTH)" <gregory -dot- sweet -at- health -dot- ny -dot- gov>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 14:41:36 -0500

I know someone else gave a response earlier in the week... work got crazy, as happens.

Link to the style sheet is in the HTML file. Style sheet is loaded on the servers, dates checked to make sure it did upload correctly. And bullets and numbers are not images - just standard numbering and bullets.

Only workaround I have found right now is to adjust the HTML mapping for numbered items to include the number, at least for the numbered items. It's not anything missing, it is just a case of it rendering funky when the files are loaded to the web server (GoDaddy).

- V