Re: Framemaker - Save as HTML, but something is wrong with the CSS

Subject: Re: Framemaker - Save as HTML, but something is wrong with the CSS
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: "Wroblewski, Victoria" <victoria -dot- wroblewski -at- necect -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 09:59:43 -0700

Can you view the CSS stylesheet on the web server in your browser
using the expected path? Does it match your original?

Does the HTML you see with "view source" match your original?

Read about how Georgia System Operation Corporation improved teamwork, communication, and efficiency using Doc-To-Help | http://bit.ly/1lRPd2l