Writers Wanted for LavaCon & Info Dev World 2014

Subject: Writers Wanted for LavaCon & Info Dev World 2014
From: INKtopia Admin <admin -at- inktopia -dot- net>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 14:54:09 -0500

Hi everyone,

We're covering both LavaCon 2014 and the inaugural Information Development
World conferences in October and need a few writers for each conference.

LavaCon
Portland Oregon, Oct 12 to 15 (Depart on 16)
Organizer: Jack Molisani
http://lavacon.org

Information Development World
San Jose, California, Oct 22 to Oct 25
Organizer: Scott Abel and Val Swisher
http://informationdevelopmentworld.com

We need to have 2 additional writers for LavaCon and 2 additional writers
for IDW. TechWhirl's writers won't be charged fees and will attend all the
conference activities they want. However, we won't be able to cover your
travel, accommodation, and meals.

Responsibilities
We "cover" these events & then write about them on TechWhirl. Normally
you'll be asked to draft four articles total. Three session summary or
interview articles and one feature piece that brings together a number of
ideas. We'll also get you to hangout at our booth occasionally & probably
help with some social media / video work. We work hard and we play hard.
It's a good time.

The main http://techwhirl.com site is now averaging over 1100 visitors per
day and we now rank pretty well on Google / Bing / etc so this is also a
good resume / portfolio opportunity. Plus, both events will provide
excellent networking opportunities.

###

Please reply back to this note (not the entire group) if you're interested
and we'll then chat with you offline. Or, if you're not interested but know
someone who might be ... please forward our note to them.

We look forward to hearing from you!
al

*Helping the world explore the art of content and communications*
Follow TechWhirl on
Twitter: @TechWriterToday
Facebook: facebook.com/techwriterlist
Google+: *plus.google.com/+techwhirl