TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
What do you think is the best way to review a translated UI:
- Send the translator screen shots
- Record a Camtasia movie and have the translators review it
- Organize a live demo of the software with Teamviewer
Also, are there any tools with which you can "automatically" create
translated versions of Camtasia (or Captivate) movies? I'm thinking about
the following scenario:
1. Start the English version of the software and record a movie.
2. Start a translated version of the software and then click some
"Record again" button (or something similar) to repeat the actions which
were previously done in the English version.
I see that this question has been asked before, a couple of years ago: