Re: Policies & Procedures Manual questions
I am putting together a Policies & Procedures Manual, which is proceeding nicely.
I have been asked to include some justifications, which I will be given, for said procedures.
My questions involve *how* to include them:
1. Should I put the justification for the procedure directly after the procedure? This is what I'm planning to do right now.
2. Should I put all justifications in a separate section?
3. Should I put all justifications in a separate document?
4. If the justifications go into the same document, should the name of the document be changed to Policies, Procedures, & Justifications? I'm thinking no.
Doc-To-Help: The Quickest Way to Author and Publish Online Help, Policy & Procedure Guides, eBooks, and more using Microsoft Word | http://bit.ly/doctohelp2015
You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-
To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-leave -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
http://www.techwhirl.com/email-discussion-groups/ for more resources and info.
Looking for articles on Technical Communications? Head over to our online magazine at http://techwhirl.com
Looking for the archived Techwr-l email discussions? Search our public email archives @ http://techwr-l.com/archives
- Re: Policies & Procedures Manual questions, Elisa R. Sawyer
Policies & Procedures Manual questions: From: Cardimon, Craig
Previous by Author:
Re: Factory / Engineering manual quotes
Next by Author: Re: #Personal#: Technical Documentation Quality Measurment
Previous by Thread: Re: Policies & Procedures Manual questions
Next by Thread: Re: Policies & Procedures Manual questions
Visit TechWhirl's Other Sites