RE: Field testing manuals

Subject: RE: Field testing manuals
From: Sion Lane <sion -dot- lane -at- unit4 -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 08:54:45 +0000

Hi Megan,

It sounds like you have some helpful customers who are willing to beta test the docs, so it would it be possible to arrange a site visit with some time set aside for a documentation discussion? I have found this very helpful in the past, as much in terms of helping you understand them and how they work as much as anything.

Good luck

Learn more about Adobe Technical Communication Suite (2015 Release) |