Online classrooms & labs, was RE: Leading and Bleeding Edge?

Subject: Online classrooms & labs, was RE: Leading and Bleeding Edge?
From: "Sweet, Gregory (HEALTH)" <gregory -dot- sweet -at- health -dot- ny -dot- gov>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 13:59:26 +0000

Actually WebEx Training Center has had a virtual lab feature available for years. It's called Hands-on Lab and you can set it up for in-session or on-demand use. Technically, it was designed to allow students to remote access actual PCs in your training lab but in today's virtualized desktop world there is no reason you'd still need an actual room full of PCs.

Cheers!

Greg