Re: For the love of spreadsheets

Subject: Re: For the love of spreadsheets
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- m-s-g -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 09:52:05 -0700

I lurrrv spreadsheets. So much so that I excel (see what I did there) at
incorporating complex formulas and macros to reduce repetition.

Lately I've been looking to integrate more with databases through a
user-friendly front end that enable me to output a spreadsheet as one of
the reporting formats. This is where things get complicated. When you're
used to working inside a spreadsheet, it's easy enough to add the
information you need. Not so when you're looking at each entry as a
discrete component. But I'll survive.

Good luck to you, Craig.

-Tony