RE: LinkedIn job listings - any tweaks available for bettersuggestions ?

Subject: RE: LinkedIn job listings - any tweaks available for bettersuggestions ?
From: "Sharon Metzger" <sharon -dot- metzger -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "'Monique Semp'" <monique -dot- semp -at- earthlink -dot- net>, "'TechWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 15:03:04 -0400

Hi Monique --

I just went through my archives to look at my "candidates like you" emails, and noticed something interesting. In my case, the titles that aren't tech writer and the like all seem to be "Sponsored."

A typical email has a Sponsored non-writer job (e.g., Associate Systems Engineer, Tech Support Lead, Project Manager, "Entry Writer/Customs Coordinator"), followed by a handful of local tech writer/senior tech writer/principle (sic) writer jobs, then maybe followed by a handful of non-local tech writer jobs. Only the non-writer job -- in several instances -- is "Sponsored."

I can only guess what that means, but wanted to offer that data point.

Sharon