Re: Acrobat Shared Reviews

Subject: Re: Acrobat Shared Reviews
From: "Monique Semp" <monique -dot- semp -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "Lin Sims" <ljsims -dot- ml -at- gmail -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 08:32:38 -0700

if you create a shared review pdf using the Standard version of Acrobat that the reviewers must ALSO have the full
Acrobat? I seem to have missed that little tidbit, and my users have been very frustrated when trying to use a shared review when all they have is Reader.

Yes, I believe it's been this way for a very long time, and is the primary reason why I've always insisted that I be provided Acrobat Pro instead of Standard. The other reasonâat least in the recent past; might not be the case with the current Acrobat DC (vs. older versions); was definitely not the case a really long time agoâis that the Pro version is required to create comment-enabled PDFs for reviewers who have only the free Reader version.

I searched for a full list of Pro vs. Standard features, but couldn't find it this time.

-Monique