Good examples of Knowledge bases

Subject: Good examples of Knowledge bases
From: Sion Lane <sion -dot- lane -at- unit4 -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 11:54:53 +0000

Hi all,

Can you point me to any knowledge bases/document repositories you have found online that are particularly useful or elegantly designed? We're looking to revamp our solution for internal users and I seek inspiration.

Anything that's based on SharePoint would be especially useful as I'm not sure we'll be able to switch tools.

My current favourite is I like the way you can read the content there on the site as well as having it delivered in various file formats.

Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |