Was: Re: Ebooks

Subject: Was: Re: Ebooks
From: Julia Land <scribejulia -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>, salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 07:30:53 -0600

If you have a Houston public library card you can use for free.
See the HPL web page for details. Maybe your library offers a similar

I am struggling with this phone, so if this message appears twice I am
Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |