Re: PDF Markups >> Hard Copy

Subject: Re: PDF Markups >> Hard Copy
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 19:54:12 +0000

Hey Chris,

I'm trying to understand the problem. Doesn't the client know how to print
the document and markup when review comments are used? Can you communicate
the benefits of multiple users reviewing the same file and then you merging
all the comments into one file at the end, cleaning up the repeats,
identifying the conflicts, and sending them a report of action items at the
end?

What benefit does the drawing > text call out option give that this other
option doesn't provide?

-Tony

On Sat, Dec 24, 2016 at 09:13 Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:
One of my clients is a medical device manufacturer. I'm faced with is
marking up their PDFs, most coming from InDesign IFUs (user manuals). Here
I'm accustomed to using the variety of markup options Adobe offers, without
regard for resultant hard copy.