Re: Photo-Paint 8 question

Subject: Re: Photo-Paint 8 question
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: Ken Poshedly <poshedly -at- bellsouth -dot- net>, TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 15:11:12 -0800

You can't modify line weights in PP because there are no lines; it's all raster. You can use PP's brush tool to try drawing a new, wider line over the original (which won't really be a line either), but your best bet is to import the raster image into Illustrator or Corel Draw and overlay the image with a new line there.

Gene Kim-Eng

On 1/19/17 9:34 AM, Ken Poshedly wrote:

My question is if anyone knows a way to use CPP to modify line weights in the various raster images I must work with? Going to Corel for help is not the answer because this version of the program is so ancient. (I use Adobe Illustrator for vector images; I wish I could convert my raster line-art to vector without having to get yet more software.)

Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |

Photo-Paint 8 question: From: Ken Poshedly