Re: Movavi software for creating video tutorials?

Subject: Re: Movavi software for creating video tutorials?
From: "Peter Neilson" <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, "Chris Despopoulos" <despopoulos_chriss -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 12:53:28 -0500

On Sat, 28 Jan 2017 12:47:00 -0500, Chris Despopoulos <despopoulos_chriss -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:

If Movavi id compatible with itself across the two platforms, I might easily switch!
One thing that bothers me about Movavi... I can't seem to find prices on their web site...

Here they say $59.95 for personal, $119.95 for business:

Their website certainly IS too flashy and hard to use when all you want is straight info!
Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |

Re: Movavi software for creating video tutorials?: From: Chris Despopoulos