Clarification on Help file question

Subject: Clarification on Help file question
From: Joe Weinmunson <litlfrog -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 13:38:16 -0500

A couple of people have helpfully pointed out something in my question
earlier. The "three options" I refer to are 1) entering in a customer
address by manually typing in everything; 2) using a list of ZIP codes that
includes city, state, and phone number info; and 3) using a list of
geographic regions (towns, counties, whatever) that includes the city,
state, ZIP, and phone.

Joe Weinmunson

âWhat you read when you donât have to determines what you will be when you
canât help it.â
--Oscar Wilde
Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |