Help topic question

Subject: Help topic question
From: Joe Weinmunson <litlfrog -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 13:18:33 -0500

This might be a beginner's question, but while I've done plenty of academic
writing I never received any formal training in tech writing. I'm supposed
to be updating the topics in this Help file to be in a numbered list format
where feasible. You can see the file in progress at

I'm not sure of the best way to handle "if . . . then" situations. There
are three ways a user could proceed in filling out part of the address; two
are common, one is not. Can anyone point me in the direction of some advice
on how to proceed? Any help appreciated.

Joe Weinmunson

âWhat you read when you donât have to determines what you will be when you
canât help it.â
--Oscar Wilde
Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |