What's this term?

Subject: What's this term?
From: "Dave C" <davec2468 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Tech Writing" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 11:41:49 -0700

for a transparent image that highlights relevant components within? Iâm using âghost drawingâ but I know thatâs not right.

What is the word Iâm searching for?

Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development | http://techwhirl.com


You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-
To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-leave -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
http://www.techwhirl.com/email-discussion-groups/ for more resources and info.

Looking for articles on Technical Communications? Head over to our online magazine at http://techwhirl.com

Looking for the archived Techwr-l email discussions? Search our public email archives @ http://techwr-l.com/archives


Previous by Author: Re: Tools experience
Next by Author: Graphics forum?
Previous by Thread: Robert Lauriston explains how Mark Baker explains how we're doing it all wrong all wrong
Next by Thread: Re: What's this term?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads