Re: Word tool/plugin recommendation?

Subject: Re: Word tool/plugin recommendation?
From: "Monique Semp" <monique -dot- semp -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "Tammy Van Boening" <tammyvb -at- spectrumwritingllc -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 11:42:20 -0700

Smart Docs,, is not a plug-in, but a big SharePoint-based ecosystem that enables conditional processing, content reuse, etc for Word docs.

(I haven't done so, but you could check this list's archives at . The link appears at the bottom of every list message :-).
Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |

Word tool/plugin recommendation?: From: Tammy Van Boening