Re: Dictionary or Grammar app

Subject: Re: Dictionary or Grammar app
From: Lauren <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 14:35:17 -0700

On 8/4/2017 4:06 AM, Cardimon, Craig wrote:

Anyone use a dictionary or grammar app they would recommend?

I used on my two previous phones and forgot about until looking at apps. I still like it.
Here it is in Google Apps.

Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |

Dictionary or Grammar app: From: Cardimon, Craig