Re: Old Word documents

Subject: Re: Old Word documents
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 11:45:32 -0700

I've often seen Word for Mac and Word for Windows unable to open each
other's files, especially older versions from the other platform.

LibreOffice (free) can open some very old formats.

On Sat, Sep 23, 2017 at 8:17 AM, Jim Jones <han4yu3 -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:
> Thanks. He's able to open documents, it's just that they render in
> unreadable form.
Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |

Old Word documents: From: Jim Jones
Re: Old Word documents: From: Thorsten Konersmann
Re: Old Word documents: From: Jim Jones