Re: Help Desks

Subject: Re: Help Desks
From: Sharon Metzger <sharon -dot- metzger -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- m-s-g -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 11:51:25 -0500

We use Atlassian tools internally, so when we left Zendesk, we picked up
Jira Service Desk. Integrates with our internal Jira system for bug/task
tracking and with a Confluence KB. It's got some quirks (like they all do),
but meets our needs. (I helped set it up nearly two years ago, but turned
over agent access to the tech support team, so my only touchpoint at this
point is the KB, except when a customer ticket turns into a doc issue.)

FWIW,
Sharon

sharon -dot- metzger -at- gmail -dot- com

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 10:46 AM, Cardimon, Craig <ccardimon -at- m-s-g -dot- com>
wrote:

> You could try Freshdesk, Nina. That's what my company uses. That contains
> the knowledge base I built and maintain.
>
> Here's the web address:
>
> https://freshdesk.com/
>
> Craig
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: techwr-l-bounces+ccardimon=m-s-g -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com [mailto:
> techwr-l-bounces+ccardimon=m-s-g -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com] On Behalf Of
> Nina Rogers
> Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2018 10:45 AM
> To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
> Subject: Help Desks
>
> Hello! One of my jobs is to manage/maintain our company's Help Desk. We're
> currently using Zendesk but are looking at different vendors. I'm wondering
> if anyone out there in Techwhirl-land has suggestions/recommendations for
> Help Desks (ticketing system and help desk/KB) they are using or have used
> in the past. Thanks!
>
> Nina Rogers
> Content Manager
> Galaxy Digital
> http://galaxydigital.com
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and
> content development | http://techwhirl.com
>
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as ccardimon -at- m-s-g -dot- com -dot-
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> techwr-l-leave -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
>
>
> Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
> http://www.techwhirl.com/email-discussion-groups/ for more resources and
> info.
>
> Looking for articles on Technical Communications? Head over to our online
> magazine at http://techwhirl.com
>
> Looking for the archived Techwr-l email discussions? Search our public
> email archives @ http://techwr-l.com/archives
> Information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged and
> confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, do not
> read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including any
> attachments). If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
> notify the sender by telephone or email reply.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and
> content development | http://techwhirl.com
>
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as sharon -dot- metzger -at- gmail -dot- com -dot-
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> techwr-l-leave -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
>
>
> Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
> http://www.techwhirl.com/email-discussion-groups/ for more resources and
> info.
>
> Looking for articles on Technical Communications? Head over to our online
> magazine at http://techwhirl.com
>
> Looking for the archived Techwr-l email discussions? Search our public
> email archives @ http://techwr-l.com/archives
>
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development | http://techwhirl.com

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-leave -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com


Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
http://www.techwhirl.com/email-discussion-groups/ for more resources and info.

Looking for articles on Technical Communications? Head over to our online magazine at http://techwhirl.com

Looking for the archived Techwr-l email discussions? Search our public email archives @ http://techwr-l.com/archives


References:
Help Desks: From: Nina Rogers
RE: Help Desks: From: Cardimon, Craig

Previous by Author: Re: Pin the Tail on the Confluence PDF Image Bug
Next by Author: UK: Professional Indemnity/Liability Insurance
Previous by Thread: Re: Connecting mic pre-amp to PC
Next by Thread: Re: Help Desks


What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads


Sponsored Ads