RE: Review tools

Subject: RE: Review tools
From: Erika Yanovich <ERIKA_y -at- rad -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 06:14:58 +0000

Very interesting thread. What I'm seeing here is a that each solution deals with their own file type (Adobe with PDFs, Central with Flare, etc.). Typically organizations use more than one authoring tool, so the best would be to have a universal review tool that can deal with whatever file type you throw at it, even PPT, CAD drawings or anything that needs to be reviewed. Does such an animal exist?
Erika