Re: Microsoft Manual of Style vs. github.com/MicrosoftDocs/microsoft-style-guide

Subject: Re: Microsoft Manual of Style vs. github.com/MicrosoftDocs/microsoft-style-guide
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 12:28:55 -0700

microsoft-style-guide is a GitHub project. It contains the source code
and Markdown content for docs.microsoft.com/en-us/style-guide.

Any GitHub user can fork the microsoft-style-guide project, make
additions or corrections, and submit a pull request.

The Microsoft Manual of Style was produced using InDesign.