RE: What do you call policy/process/procedure structure?

Subject: RE: What do you call policy/process/procedure structure?
From: Lin Laurie <linlaurie1 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: Shari Punyon <sharipunyon -at- gmail -dot- com>, "TechWhirl (techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 17:56:46 +0000

You have to be careful in the way you label yourself because you will be screened by recruiters who won't understand the differences you mentioned. IMHO, I'd stick with technical writer and then list the type of work that you did. That will make it past any recruiter and the "key words" you use in the description will help you get through to the managers whose eyes you want to view your resume.

If you get too specific, you'll weed yourself out of any selections...

Lin Laurie
206.900.1861
www.linlaurie.com