Technical uhhh....

Subject: Technical uhhh....
From: Philip Bernick <philip -at- MTL -dot- CL -dot- NEC -dot- CO -dot- JP>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1993 11:37:46 JST

Hi!

My name is Philip Bernick, and I'm a graduate student at New Mexico
State University--and currently working for NEC Corporation in Tokyo
Japan. All standard disclaimers apply (don't hold NEC responsible
for what I say...) Anyway, my question has to do with labels. I
realize that this is a "technical writing" list, but I'm wondering
whether the readers of this list make a distinction between technical
writing, and technical communication, and if so, what that distinction
is. If you'd rather not post to the list, just email to me and I'll
summarize later.

Thanks in advance,

philip