Thanks for the letters concerning a bad posting.

Subject: Thanks for the letters concerning a bad posting.
From: lpraderio <lpraderi -at- CLIFF -dot- WHOI -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1993 11:55:26 EDT

Hi all!

After I apologized for my "bad posting", I got a spate of nice messages saying
that people thought the material on shutting off systems and saving electricity
was relevant. (My apologetic posting was prompted by an "I can't believe you
posted this!" message.) And one kind soul posted info on why you wouldn't want
to do this.

Thanks and I hope our efforts save millions of tons of particulates from
entering the atmosphere.

Laura Praderio
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
lpraderio -at- whoi -dot- edu