Re: Z39.50 question

Subject: Re: Z39.50 question
From: Kate Wakefield <KWAKEFIELD -at- CRCVMS -dot- UNL -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1993 12:42:00 CST

Information on applying Z39.50 can be found in the journal published by NISO,
the National Information Standard Organization: "Information Standard Quarterly"
ISSN 1041-0031. There is a Z39.50 Implementors group which is primarily
libarians and computer corporations bringing up Z39.50 compatible systems.
I believe they have a listserv, but I don't have the issue handy to look this
up. Perhaps you have the list of listservs available onsite?

Kate Wakefield, User Services Librarian, Nebraska Library Commission
KWAKEFIELD -at- CRCVMS -dot- UNL -dot- EDU