What you want students to know

Subject: What you want students to know
From: Mary Massirer <Mary_Massirer -at- ENGLISH -dot- BAYLOR -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1993 08:46:31 -0600

Thanks to all of who answered my question about what students should get from
a tech writing course. I was interested in the range and diversity of your
suggestions. Most of my students will not be full-time tech. writers, but you
and I know that they will all write, sometimes to their surprise. If anyone
has further ideas, I'd like to hear them.